Head of Business – Dealer Principal – General Manager – Motor Trade Jobs in Cambridgeshire – Main Dealership
Salary: £60,000 basic and £100,000 OTE.
Motor Trade Job in Cambridgeshire – Automotive Jobs
Our client requires an experienced Motor Trade Dealer Principal / Head of Business to effectively manage the resources within the dealership to achieve the required business objectives including sales volumes, profitability, employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction and loyalty retention levels
Amongst your key responsibilities for the Dealer Principal / Head of Business will be the following;
• Develop a customer service driven environment and culture through regular communication, team building and coaching with the managers and employees of the dealership
• Communicate and maintain customer service standards and measurements in line with the requirements of the Brand.
• Provide clear leadership by ensuring the vision and objectives for the business are understood and communicated by the dealership team.
• Recruit, train and develop department managers in line with organisational requirements.
• Agree objectives and work standards with department managers and review their performance on a regular basis.
• Develop and monitor the business plan for all sales areas with senior managers and the brand in order to meet business objectives, profit margins and market penetration.
• Formulate and agree marketing activities and budgets for the dealership in order to create and maintain brand awareness.
• Ensure that the Franchise operating standards, policies, procedures and financial controls are regularly monitored and reviewed in order to maximise the business performance.
• Ensure that all staff are aware of Health and Safety requirements and regularly review with departmental managers in order to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
• Liaise on a regular basis with Brand representatives and Company senior management to review key performance indicators of the business.
• Ensure business adheres to current UK legislation.
Communication – Oral and Written
Interpersonal and Relationship Building
Motor Industry Legislation
Local Business Market
Dealership / Franchise systems, procedures and working practises, IR Policies on Finance, Personnel, Health and Safety and ISO9002
Interpretation of Accounts
Proven track record in Dealership Management is essential
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please send your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs in the strictest of confidence