Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester required in Romford, Essex
Salary: £22,000 – £30,000 OTE
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Qualified Vehicle Technician required in Romford, Essex
We currently searching on behalf or out client, a main dealership, for an experienced vehicle technician / MOT Tester to join their team.
Duties for the role of Vehicle Technician include:
· Diagnose faults and carrying out service and repair work on vehicles in line with manufacturer and group standards
· Using your technical expertise to ensure safe and efficient repair of vehicles
· Filling out service and repair records accurately
· Being a team player, working to achieve targets together with your colleagues
· Providing excellent customer service when required
· MOT Testing
Requirements for the role of Vehicle Technician:
· A level 3 qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (City & Guilds /NVQ) or equivalent training
· Working within manufacturer and group guidelines
· A valid drivers’ license
· Your own set of tools
· A strong attention to detail
· The ability to work effectively in a team
· Good customer service skills
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our clients without your permission.
Driven Motor Jobs – Motor Trade Recruitment in Essex