Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Parts Supervisor Required in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 basic, plus bonus
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Parts Supervisor in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
Our client requires an experienced automotive Parts Supervisor with recent Main Dealership experience to work within their busy Parts department
Duties will typically include:
* Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
* Raising invoices for parts sold
* Liaison with other members of staff i.e. delivering parts to Technicians in the workshop
* Maintain supportive relationships with the service team and manage them in a suitable way as to attain the results required.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be well presented, very enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards. You will need to possess excellent communication skills, be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
Knowledge of a Dealer Management System is a significant advantage as well as Main Dealer Parts department experience.
Motor trade experience is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Michelle Hall at Driven Motor Jobs
firstname.lastname@example.org 01603 717858.
Please remember to add your mobile and home number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it can slow down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Driven Motor Jobs