Motor Trade Jobs – Automotive Jobs – Aftersales Executive – Service Advisor Jobs in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Salary: £22-24,000 Plus Bonus
Hours: Mon Fri – 8am – 6pm and Saturdays on a rota
Term: Full-time, Permanent.
Our valued and professional client is looking for a Motor Trade Service Advisor / Aftersales Executive to work with their friendly and busy team.
As a Service Advisor you will be a primary point of contact for customers who require their cars servicing/maintaining.
Your key responsibilities as a motor trade service advisor will include:
· Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your wider colleagues and the customer;
· Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer’s needs and requirements;
· Confirming information such as the customer’s contact details and payment method;
· Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system;
· Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service motorcycles;
· Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out; and
· Proactively addressing any issues.
Necessary requisites for this position are as follows:
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please email your CV in the strictest of confidence today to Shelley Ford at Driven Motor Jobs
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs – Motor Trade Jobs Suffolk