Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Service Advisor – Service Reception – Aftersales Advisor Jobs in Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: Up to £22,000 Basic, OTE £28,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Service Advisor Required For Vehicle Main Dealer – Chelmsford, Essex.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a busy Motor Dealership as a Service Advisor. The company prides itself on delivering a consistently high standard of customer care at all times, and is seeking a non experienced Service Advisor to join their team.
Main Job Function:
As Service Advisor you will ensure the highest standard of courtesy and professionalism when interacting with customers and members of the public. Receive customer enquiries by telephone and in person, and successfully convert these into bookings maximising service, sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products. To accurately record vehicle information, service history, and effectively follow-up and prospect customers.
Key tasks include:
• Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
• Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
• Sell additional products as appropriate to customers’ needs
• Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
• Produce job cards on in-house computer system
• Update customer and vehicle records
• Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
• Preparation and completion of invoices
Previous or current experience as a Service Advisor in any field along with a stable working history. You will need to be extremely customer focused to be considered for this superb position.
A full valid driving licence is also essential for this role.
The ideal person will have a friendly approach to customers and an engaging personality with great attention to detail offering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please send your CV in the strictest confidence to Sam Roberts at Driven Motor Jobs
Driven Motor Jobs