Motor Trade Jobs – Warranty Administrator in Northampton, Northamptonshire.
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
Warranty Administrator required in a busy Main Dealership in Northampton, Northamptonshire.
This well established Car Dealership is looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join the team.
The ideal applicant will be well organised, a clear communicator and must have recent Motor Trade warranty experience and be fully Kerridge trained.
– Processing car manufacturer’s warranty claims
– Basic knowledge of technical/mechanical operations
– Experience of warranty disputes/challenging non payment and audit claw back
– Knowledge of After sales operations and processes
– Knowledge of manufacturer’s warranty processes, policies and procedures
– Understanding of the requirement of processes to achieve departmental and individual improvement
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Participate in warranty audits as required
The candidate must have motor trade warranty experience and be the following:
– Process orientated
– PC literate
– Fully Trained on the Kerridge system
Please forward your CV to Nicola Macdonald at Driven Motor Jobs
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07939 499863
Driven Motor Jobs